BOOK SIGNING AND TOUR OF BANNERMAN ISLAND-RECOLLECTIONS OF A TIME GONE BY
- General Admission Seats
Book Signing and Tour of Bannerman Island-Recollections of a Time Gone By
Bannerman Island-Recollections of a Time Gone By, As told to Neil Caplan with Barbara and Wes Gottlock. Illustrations by Andre Junget. Meet and greet the authors and illustrator. Take home a signed copy of the book with a 5$ discount. Refreshments will be served and guests will take a self guided tour of Bannerman Island.
- There are 72 steps to get from the dock to the historic trail and event space on Bannerman Islands, we are not handicap accessible.
- Please check the weather and wear the appropriate clothing.
- No outside food or drinks are allowed on the island for Theatrical performances and movies.
- Alcohol and smoking (of any kind) are not permitted on Bannerman Island.
- Only service dogs that are defined by the ADA are allowed.
Please note: In order to put on a show at Bannerman Island, we need to have 2 boat loads of 44 people. If you are on the first boat for the show at 6 pm, when you get to Bannerman Island, you will receive a guided tour of the island before the show. When the show is over, you will return to Beacon after the show is finished.
If you are on the second boat departing to Bannerman Island at 7 pm, you will be escorted to your seats for the show. After the show is over, you will be given a lecture of Bannerman Island, while you wait for the boat to return to pick you up. It takes about 50 minutes. We thank you for your cooperation.