One of the best things to do along the Hudson River is visit Pollepel Island and Bannerman Castle, a tiny jewel in the setting of the Hudson Highlands.
MOVIE NIGHTS AT BANNERMAN CASTLE
- Adult Ages 12+
Enjoy movie night at Bannerman Castle
What better way to spend the evening that with a cruise to and from Bannerman Island and a movie at the Castle? There is a Bannerman Island tour for the patrons on the first boat departure time, and a Bannerman lecture on the second boat departure time. There is a concession stand on the island that is stocked with water, drinks, snacks, candy, and popcorn for the perfect island movie night.
- No outside food can be brought onto the island for this showing.
- Bannerman Island books and tee shirts are also available.
- Movie seats are supplied on the island.
- There are 72 steps from the dock to the main trail.
- There are also self-composting restrooms at the top of the stairs.
- ONLY VACCINATED OR PEOPLE WHO HAVE A NEGATIVE COVID-19 TEST WITHIN 3 DAYS CAN GO TO THIS EVENT. Subject to change due to CDC guidelines.
- Please sign up for a NYS Excelsior Pass online at https://epass.ny.gov/home. You can install the pass on your cell phone, and you will have to show the pass before you board the Estuary Steward. If you do not have a cell phone, you can sign up on your computer and print out your pass. The NYS Excelsior Pass is a safe way to show that you have been vaccinated or that you had a negative COVID-19 test.
- If you forget to bring your Excelsior Pass, you will not be able to go on the boat to the event and you will not be able to reschedule or receive a refund for the event since we cannot sell your ticket.
What to bring:
Wear comfortable walking shoes. Dress for the appropriate weather conditions. Your confirmation email is also your ticket for the movie.